- The applicant must hold a valid “counsellor” job title
- The counsellor must have at least 3 years of counselling experience in Jordan
- The counsellor must hold a valid position in a governmental school run by the Ministry of Education in Jordan
The following applicants are exempted from applying:
- Those who currently work as counsellors in a pioneer/entrepreneurship center
- Those who fail to be present at the pre-field assessment interview, personal interview or the field assessment regardless of the reason (travel, retirement, job title change, absence, etc.)
- Those who fail to comply with the rules and regulations of the application.